Finish of your work of art with our Mounting and Lamination services.
- Foamcore: This, lightweight board with an inner layer of foamed plastic. Suitable for temporary display.
- Gatorboard: Lightweight polystyrene foam board bonded on both sides for uniformity and moisture resistance. More durable than foamcore.
- Acid-Free Museum Board: This, archival acid-free board suitable for portfolios and framing.
- High Impact Styrene: High Impact Styrene is a plastic-based mounting substrate that is extremely durable. It does not contain any natural fibers that can absorb moisture, making it a great choice for wet or humid conditions. Its durability and rigidity make High Impact Styrene the best option customers looking for a mounting substrate that does not require a frame.
- Hard Board: The heaviest substrate in our product line is 1/8”-inch-thick tempered wood particle board. The hardboard is smooth on both sides and laminated with a 1x (24pt) pressure-sensitive paper to create an even, finished surface for mounted photos.
- Wall Mount: Wall mounts are an economical framing alternative that deliver a sleek, modern presentation for photos up to 24x30. The high-density foam core is pre-drilled in the back for flush wall hanging and has pressure sensitive adhesive on the front for photo mounting. Wall mounts are available in either ¾” or 1 ½” thickness, with four edge finishes to choose from.
- Over Laminates: Preserve, protect and enhance photographs or artwork with our line of overlaminate films. Our films are 0.001” thick and protect against moisture, airborne pollutants, and damaged caused by UV light.
Online pricing coming shortly. Please call our store for details.
Mounting: 3-5 business days with stock on hand.
Laminating: 3-5 business days